Don’t feel that way! I know, easier said than done when your “in it”…maybe you just need a bit of chakra cleaning/balancing? Huh? I know, sounds nutty but if your feeling bad, why not try everything you can to get out of that negative space? Just think, you will make the world a better place. This leads me to a post on the Sacral Chakra, where (you guessed it) your creativity lives. I learned some pretty cool stuff about this at an energy workshop I took (in my constant search to aid creative thinking) so I dug around online and here is what I found for you, my faithful readers:
The Sacral Chakra is associated with the color orange or red-orange. This chakra often offers us the opportunity to lessen our control issues and find a balance in our lives, teaching us to recognize that acceptance and rejection are not the only options in our relationships. The process of making changes in our life stream through our personal choices is a product of second chakra energy. A well-functioning second chakra helps one to maintain a healthy yin-yang existence.
- buy nolvadex united states Color – orange
- http://peecoflowswitch.com/construction/ Sanskrit Name swadhisthana
- Physical Location – lower abdomen to the navel
- Purposes – emotional connection
- Spiritual Lesson – creativity, manifestation. honoring relationships, learning to let go
- Physical Dysfunctions– low back pain, sciatica, ob/gyn problems, pelvic pain, libido, urinary problems
- Mental and Emotional Issues – blame, guilt, money, sex, power, control, creativity, morality
- Information Stored Inside Sacral Chakra – duality, magnetism, controlling patterns, emotional feelings (joy, anger, fear)
- Area of Body Governed – sexual organs, stomach, upper intestines, liver, gallbladder, kidney, pancreas, adrenal glands, spleen, middle spine
When this chakra is in balance, we feel joyful, creative, productive, enthusiastic, sociable and self-assured. When it’s out of balance, we see irresponsibility, exhibitionism, destructive behaviors and selfishness. When this chakra is outta wack, you may have the normal positive feelings of creativity and production begin to move into manic and compulsive behaviors. You’ll know this happens when the project your working on is longer fun. Don’t get it confused with just getting bored or feeling that it’s time to being something new. You know the feeling, when just getting the project done to have it finished, is your main motivation. The energy of this is heavy and difficult, draining and energy-zapping.
I found this next bit if research interesting. My advice is to just have fun with it – I’m not suggesting you change religions or anything like that. In my opinion, this is ancient stuff and if your stuck, why not give it a try?
A Goddess we can invoke to help balance our sacral chakra is Bast. She is the Egyptian who manages dancing, animals, freedom, humor, joy, magic, overcoming and playfulness. Her symbols include the pyramid, sun and moon and her totem is cat.
To invoke the powerful and positive characteristics of Bast, gather together several orange-energy gemstones such as coral, tiger’s eye and amber. Light an orange candle (to symbolize the orange energy of the sacral chakra) and ask to receive Bast’s energy and abundance. Ask her to enter your sacral chakra. When you do this, you may feel a tingling sensation – this is normal and just means you have connected with this chakra. Ask Bast to heal your chakra and help restore balance. Sit in this space for a while and when you feel ready, thank Bast and bring your conscious mind back to the room you are in. Hopefully you will feel restored, energized and in balance after this simple meditation.
OK, If the meditation to an ancient cat goddess is too freaky for you…there are also some foods that can help you:
Nourishing the Sexual/Creativity Center
- Sweet fruits: melons, mangos, strawberries, passion fruit, oranges, coconut, etc.
- Nuts: almonds, walnuts, etc.
- Spices: cinnamon, vanilla, carob, sweet paprika, sesame seeds, caraway seeds
Hopefully some of these tips will help you. I encourage you to keep searching…never stop…remain teachable!